ALMAC an Italian self-levelling tracked aerial lift manufacturer which was started in 2013 offers a wide range of crawler scissor lifts, crawler boom lift, and crawler carrier designed to be used in many sectors, from construction to rental, up to maintenance.
Almac’s range of scissor lift is mainly split into two different families:
• BL (Bi-Levelling) Series: with Patented undercarriage and automatic stabilization – opportunity to work until 20 degrees longitudinal and 15 degrees lateral
• HE (Stabilized) Series: 4 automatic stabilizers, compact dimension and double and reduced stabilization area – opportunity to work on slopes until 20 degrees.
They are great ideal for challenging terrain and slopes.
WHY USE AN ALMAC MACHINE?
- They are machines for outdoors but could be used for indoor as well thanks to electric motors fitted on.
- Thanks to a compact size and weight light, they should work where many other machines cannot arrive, have and make easy the transport.
- They can work in all uneven ground and rough terrain or any kind of slopes until 20 degrees longitudinal/ 15 degrees lateral.
- Working in narrow or difficult access areas with a large of 0.8m till 1.3-1.5m for bi-levelling versions.
- Many applications just for one machine.
- Working inside museum/historical building/industrial/forest and civil warehouses.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Because of more than 60 years, we have been dealing with the access industry from Japan and for more than 7 years in the Philippines market, we have seen technology evolve and needs change. We, Mayon Machinery Rentrade, Inc are dedicated to supplying the very latest range of powered access to provide you with a safe, working environment at height. You can count on our team of industry experts, top-tier equipment and tools, and 24/7 customer service to keep your operations running smoothly, day or night. Contact us today for details of our huge range of access solutions or ALMAC products.