Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling, and cleaning. Observes equipment operation to detect machine malfunction. Follows work plans and pre-task cards. Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows prescribed safety regulations;
- Ensure that all housekeeping is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion in the assigned area;
- Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling, and cleaning;
- Observes equipment operation to detect machine malfunction;
- Follows work plans and pre-task cards;
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed;
- Keep DOT logs up to date at all times and turned in weekly;
- Complete and turn in the appropriate paperwork at all times such as time cards on a daily basis.
- Keep the Operation Team informed about equipment status;
- Create and maintain a comprehensive equipment service record;
- Other duties that might be assigned by the management from time to time.
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years and above of working experience as a boom truck/aerial lift operator.
- Candidate must possess a Driver License Restriction 8 / Restriction. 238.
- With NCII in Electrical / Mechanical certificate is an Advantage.
- Must possess a clean driving record and have a strong work ethic and a great attitude.
- Excellent and safe driving skills.
- Willing on shifting schedule.
- Must be willing to assign in any site project located in the Philippines.