Mechanic and Technician
The Mechanic and Technician is an integral member of the Operation Team responsible for equipment diagnosis, adjustment, repair, troubleshooting, overhaul and maintenance of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Mechanic and Technician shall perform a number of duties as stated below. This shall be done in a manner consistent with company standards for project delivery.
- Diagnose and perform extensive preventive maintenance and repairs on a variety of machines such as crawler cranes, truck-mounted cranes, rough terrain cranes, boom lifts, scissor lifts, forklifts, tower lights, generators, etc
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of company service vehicles
- Perform minor and major repairs, adjustments, and parts replacement of all machines
- Perform emergency service, maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting of other equipment as efficiently as possible
- Perform routine preventive maintenance including fluid level checks and lubrication checks
- Test equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Schedule maintenance for machines and equipment
- Make accomplishment and diagnostic report after performing repair and troubleshooting
- Keep the Operation Team informed about equipment status
- Create and maintain a comprehensive equipment service record
- Other duties that might be assigned by the management from time to time
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree Level: College diploma, Vocational diploma or equivalent; prefer certificate or associate’s degree.
- Degree Field: Heavy equipment technology, Automotive Gasoline/Diesel technology.
- Knowledge of construction heavy equipment functions and repair needs familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills, manual dexterity, and physical strength.
- Preferably the prospective technicians obtain national certification (NC II) from the TESDA as much as possible.
- Preferably 3- 5 years experienced employee specialized in Maintenance/Repair Construction Machinery or equivalent.
- With good moral character and willingness to render overtime
- Must be willing to assign in any site project located in the Philippines or oversea (if needed).